Check out this important information before you register:
- Super Stars or Shining Stars: Which AoS program is the best fit for my child?
- Super Stars & Shining Stars Registration FAQs
- Super Stars & Shining Stars Program FAQs
Angels on Stage offers skills-based programs rooted in theatrical arts experiences that build friendships, independence, confidence, and self-esteem. Each program is designed to meet participants where they are, providing customized opportunities for success, growth, and meaningful interaction with peers, skilled adults, and the wider community. The AoS model demonstrates an inclusive and collaborative approach through five innovative programs:
- Super Stars—building social and personal skills through theatre-arts workshops (check out Program FAQs)
- Shining Stars—in addition to theatre-based workshops, this program includes concentrated work on a professional-grade production (check out Program FAQs)
- Buddy Coaches—typically-developing peers coach and support the Angels while expanding their understanding of diversity and respect
The Buddy Coach Program is currently full.
- Leadership Council—former Angels take on leadership roles that support our weekly program and season production
- Rising Stars Community Outreach—AoS in the community, including the Illuminators traveling performers