AoS expands our reach into the wider community through tailored performances, workshops, and other “a-la-carte” opportunities, delivered in partnership with an array of community-based organizations. Working with these partner organizations, AoS designs customized experiences that address specific objectives and/or provide performance opportunities that can change perceptions locally and beyond.
Join our mailing list or stay tuned to Facebook or Instagram to learn about additional community building opportunities, including fun dances, our annual Character Meet & Greet, and a summer camp in 2024!
The AoS Illuminators are a key component of the Rising Stars Program
This group of Angels and Leaders performs at various venues and events, such as schools, parks, and community and corporate events, sharing the power of ILLUMINATED Abilities through song and dance.
Space in the Illuminators group is limited to approximately 20 participants, who are selected from initial season auditions. To be considered for the Illuminators, participants and their families must:
- Be willing and available to perform in at least 75% of Illuminator performances (approximately 1-2 per month), for which there is often short notice;
- Provide standard costume elements (shirt, shoes, pants/skirt, etc.);
- Be able to participate with minimal support;
- Be able to prepare for a performance with very little notice and little, if any, practice;
- Be able to handle a wide spectrum of performance spaces (large, small, inside, outside, etc.);
- Be enrolled in another AoS program
Once enrolled in another AoS program, you will be invited to opt in to the Illuminators, pending audition.
If you are interested in having our Illuminators perform at your event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.