Sorry, Season 11 registration is closed.
See the Super Stars production of The Jungle Book Kids February 16, 2019
Interactive workshops foster friendships and teach independence, confidence, self-esteem, communication, collaboration, and life skills in the context of performing arts experiences. This Saturday morning program kicks off with welcome activities, announcements, and group song and dance, followed by small-group work. A low-intensive, professional production at the end of the season showcases each individual as they tell their story.
Workshops are carefully tailored to provide a rich social, emotional, and theatrical experience with individual potential and specific needs in mind. A highly adaptive and committed staff of special education and theater professionals design and deliver workshops and collaborate weekly to ensure optimum growth and appropriate levels of support for each participant.
Super Stars season runs Saturdays, October—February, 9:00-10:30am
- 13 weekly sessions with a full team of special education, adaptations, behavior, theatre, and music professionals, plus additional support personnel
- 1 tech rehearsal
- 1 professional performance (Jungle Book Kids in Season 11)
- Sing-a-long CD
- AoS t-shirt
- Practice CD
- Show Script
- Online access to choreography instructional videos
- Online access to AoS core group song lyrics
- Professional headshot photo and bio
- Shout Out in printed program
- Cast group photo
- Costume pieces
- Trophy at the end-of-the-season Red Carpet event
*Scholarships and payment plans are available upon request