Angels on Stage offers skills-based programs rooted in theatrical arts experiences that build friendships, independence, confidence, and self-esteem. Each program is designed to meet participants where they are, providing customized opportunities for success, growth, and meaningful interaction with peers, skilled adults, and the wider community. The AoS model demonstrates an inclusive and collaborative approach through five innovative programs:
- Super Stars—building social and personal skills through theatre-arts workshops and a single, low-intensity production at the end of the season REGISTER NOW!
- Shining Stars—in addition to theatre-based workshops, this program includes a full week of tech rehearsals and a professional-grade production offered back-to-back over three days REGISTER NOW!
- Buddy Coaches—typically-developing peers befriend, coach, and support the Angels while expanding their understanding of diversity and respect REGISTER NOW!
- Leadership Council—former Angels and adults with disabilities take on leadership roles that support our weekly program and season productions REGISTER NOW!
- Rising Stars Community Outreach—AoS in the community, including the Illuminators traveling performing group