Season 11 registration will open September 1, 2018, at 7pm.
Join us prior to the start of the new season. Check out our Upcoming Events.
Angels in the Shining Stars program work each week working toward a two-act professional production, then take part in the weekly workshops and group activities. Participants focus on the show’s blocking, choreography, solo and group songs, character work, and more. All AoS staff work together to nurture and support Angels in reaching individual potential and collective success. Social, emotional, and interpersonal skills are developed in the context of working together toward a professional show.
Later in the season, an intensive Tech Week just prior to the production dates requires four nights of rehearsals followed by three days of shows.
Shining Stars season runs October – April
- 19 weekly sessions/56 hours of direct service with special education, adaptations, behavior, theatre, and music professionals, plus additional support personnel
- Practice CD
- AoS t-shirt
- Show script
- Online access to choreography instructional videos
- Online access to AoS core group song lyrics
- Professional headshot photo and bio
- Shout Out in playbill
- Cast group photo
- Trophy at the end-of-the-season Red Carpet event